By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Official "Democrats for McCain/Palin" thread

halogamer1989 said:
^Palin is a governor and a maverick and you are a troll. Consider yourself warned.

Since where were you a moderator? Consider yourself warned.

Around the Network

VPILF,MILF, GILF I'm all for them but no way in hell i would ever vote for the duo of Darth Sideous and the Blair Witch!

Really now do you actually work for the campaign? Now I'm no republican but that is a nice oppurtunity.

Beja-Beja said:
VPILF,MILF, GILF I'm all for them but no way in hell i would ever vote for the duo of Darth Sideous and the Blair Witch!

Hitherto, Palin is technically a VPNILF ( a vice presidential nominee....).

Jackson50 said:
Beja-Beja said:

Soon to be VPILF?

Around the Network

This sounds a bit too much like Jews for Jesus. If you're a democrat that votes for a Republican, doesn't that mean you're now a Republican? I mean in spirit of course since that obviously wouldn't change your voter registration party affiliation.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Coca-Cola said:
Jackson50 said:
Beja-Beja said:

Soon to be VPILF?

That's not how you spell "also ran"

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Coca-Cola said:
Jackson50 said:
Beja-Beja said:

Soon to be VPILF?

That's not how you spell "also ran"

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I've never met a Democrat who plans to vote for McCain, although I do know quite a few Hillary fans who were pretty peeved that she lost but they've all come around to Obama. Joe Lieberman is the only prominent Democrat who has endorsed McCain and his status as a Democrat is pretty debatable.

Craig Brownstein of Edelman PR is a democrat for McCain.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.