By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Retail musing (September 08), Preorder (LBP, Fable2 etc)

psrock said:
@starcraft, I don't want to fight you. We are friends. But, This belief that the 360 will blow everone one out of the water is crazy.

Take a look at 2007, How much did the 360 sell during Sept?

Now how much do you think it well sell this sept?

Blow everyone out of the water?

When have I ever said that?

The Wii is unstoppable, the PS3 and Xbox 360 will finish up with comparable totals at the end of the generation.  Happy?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

AGREED

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

LBP will bomb without a big marketing campaign.
It seems to me that the 360 will dominate over the PS3 this X-Mas
Sorry for my broken english i am german

starcraft said:
psrock said:
@starcraft, I don't want to fight you. We are friends. But, This belief that the 360 will blow everone one out of the water is crazy.

Take a look at 2007, How much did the 360 sell during Sept?

Now how much do you think it well sell this sept?

Blow everyone out of the water?

When have I ever said that?

The Wii is unstoppable, the PS3 and Xbox 360 will finish up with comparable totals at the end of the generation. Happy?

nope i am not happy. you did not state how much it will sell this september.

360 sold 836,807 units last september, so what is the 360 going to do this year

Probably around that again. There is a price drop, but there was a full week where nothing was sold as people waited for the price drop.

Then again, there is no Halo 3 this year, so it could actually do a fair bit less.

Around the Network

Er.... you did mean worldwide September right?

starcraft said:
Er.... you did mean worldwide September right?

yh i did still lmao. you can be a lil more specific if you like but hey. I dont know i dont think i can see the 360 pushing those kind of numbers ever again, but i could be wrong. i think it is going to do well for s sep but it is going to fall short of last years