By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - gas price is insane in here

SHMUPGurus said:
chapset said:
SHMUPGurus said:
chapset said:
gas was 1.45/l laste two weeks then around 1.30-1.35/l so ike is not realy the cause, they use it to rip us also in canada two gas is taxed and also shut the fuck SHMUPGurus you dumb fuck go fuck a goat

What the heck was that for?

why are you talking shit about canadians, they are great peoples

I'm talking shit about Canadians? Where? I'm Canadian as well geez... >_>

Aight, i'll forgive you for this time, but next time i might not be as kind.

Let's just say this was a misunderstanding

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Well in the UK the price is a direct result of tax, for every £1 in fuel 75p is tax, and the gov wants further rises as well.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

It the equivalent of around $2.50 here in England

We could solve this problem by invading Russia.

Galaki said:

Hitler tried to get to the oilfields in the Caucasus... and ended in Stalingrad. I'll say no.

Gas here is €1.52 a litre... which would be 2,14 USD with current exchange rates.

Or $9.72 a gallon.

I'd say you have little to complain about.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
chapset said:

gas cost 1.50$ per liter there is 3.785412 liter for one galon if you do the math gas is 5.68$ per galon and that's for regular the sad thing is people seems to be used to it, nobody complains anymore big oil corporation are literaly raping our wallets.

what do you think?

what should we do about it?

what can we do about it?

Walk.

As for those complaining about europe being higher.  The raw price of gas is about the same in both the US and EU.  It's just the EU loves really high fuel taxes.

Part of it is to stop global warming.  Tax fuel, people will drive less.

Here is something I never understood! Why do you call it GAs and not petrol ...
Gas isn't logical. I really want to know this.

Esmoreit said:
Galaki said:

Hitler tried to get to the oilfields in the Caucasus... and ended in Stalingrad. I'll say no.

Gas here is €1.52 a litre... which would be 2,14 USD with current exchange rates.

Or $9.72 a gallon.

I disagree.  I mean the taxes you pay are just the price you pay for other things you get through your government. 

Aside from that.  Amusignly Russia may increase the gas crisis since georgia holds one of the most important energy pipelines in the area.

draik said:
Here is something I never understood! Why do you call it GAs and not petrol ...
Gas isn't logical. I really want to know this.

Gas is short for Gasoline.

Kasz216 said:
Esmoreit said:
Galaki said:

Or $9.72 a gallon.

I disagree.  I mean the taxes you pay are just the price you pay for other things you get through your government. 

Aside from that.  Amusignly Russia may increase the gas crisis since georgia holds one of the most important energy pipelines in the area.

Wether it's taxes or not, we still have to pay them. It's still a stress on our actual income and basicly that is what matters: How much money do we still have to spend after we have payed for gas.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->