By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - gas price is insane in here

gas cost 1.50$ per liter there is 3.785412 liter for one galon if you do the math gas is 5.68$ per galon and that's for regular the sad thing is people seems to be used to it, nobody complains anymore big oil corporation are literaly raping our wallets.

what do you think?

what should we do about it?

what can we do about it?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

thats what annoyes me. 4-4.50$ gas and no one is doing any immediate changes.

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

I blame Ike. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

well here its around for 95 oct 4.30- 4.50.
people do complain over here, even so this market is owned by japanese companies toyota nissan ,and mitsubishi the average of their cars gas mileage is over 30.
the goverment is doing baby steps but decrease in the price are not more than 15cents and just last a few months.

SHMUPGurus said:
I blame Ike. :(

This.

Around the Network

I love how much Americans whine about gas when in Europe it is way worse.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:

in europe gas its taxed

i have been paying over £1 per liter all this year, if it goes anymore higher i wont be able to afford driving my car.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
akuma587 said:

We're Canadians, lulz. The problem is, we'll care about it now, and when we'll not be thinking about it, gas prices will continue rising behind our backs. o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Yea friend call me told me to fill up since gas prices rising this weekend i go to gas station big ass line . Oh well my tanks filled for now .