By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia IGN hands on: New English vids, 480p, English opening...

I didnt even bother trying put this up because I knew you were gonna beat me to it.

Anyways those latest screens look amazing. Im finally interested in this game.

Around the Network

How did you copy this so fast?

Anyways, I'm really interested in the monster capture aspect of the game.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

the blonde kid is emo =(,

the videos doesn't show much though, neither story and just abit gameplay.

Is there a feature to use the Japanes VO?

super sweet!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

Looking good! but the gameplay was kinda weird =/ I thought this was a traditional RPG

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Valkyria00 said:
Is there a feature to use the Japanes VO?

No i don't think there is.

Also speaking as a person who's actually played and beat the game. I'd like to say that if a person is going into this game expecting a good sequel to Tales of Symphonia they'll be sorely disssappointed. It would be better if people approach this games as a completly new game completly different from Symphonia. It'd be the way to enjoy this game, as it'd more of a Tales of Symphonia spin-off than anything else. Though I guess I should have expected it since it wasn't actually made by Team Symphonia.

Nice to see some new info appear. The opening sounds nice. The videos also help you get a feel for the voice acting.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

I just read it is like Pokemon?!! =O

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Can't wait for a great RPG experience on the Wii. Should be enough :-p