Daisy

3 Green shells

and Feather! BRING IT BACK!!!)

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

character : YOSHI

WEAPON: Blue shell  hehe

ITEM: Golden mushroom as well

ummm Baby Daisy right now use to be Dry Bones .

Mario Kart DD fav item : Giant DK banana love watching people crashing into those.

Mario Kart Wii : Whatever weapon I hit that bastard with the Kim Possible avatar with .

favorite character: baby mario, every time i experiment with other characters i lose badly.

favorite weapon: 3 red shells

favorite item: starman, i like to ram in to people when i have starman, i enjoy that more than wining sometimes

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Favourite character: Toad.

Character I use in MKWii: Daisy

Favourite item: single mushroom (I bet no one else says that)

Cougarman said:
favorite character: baby mario, every time i experiment with other characters i lose badly.

favorite weapon: 3 red shells

favorite item: starman, i like to ram in to people when i have starman, i enjoy that more than wining sometimes

I noticed

My three favorite weapons are star, blue shell, and triple red shell. Tormenting people can be more fun than winning lol. I love winning one race, and then the next race stalking one person and trying to make them come in dead last. triple red shell with another triple in reserve, following them around slowly peggin them 6 times with red shells is hilarious. I am talking local muli player though; online that would just piss someone off.

the koopa turtle and my favorite item is the red shells

Favourite retro character and overall favourite:
Snes : Koopa!
I know he was identical to toad, but he just seem so much better...

MK Wii
Character: Funky Kong
Item: Golden Mushroom

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.