By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Apple iPhone 3G or Sony Playstation 3?

Jo21 said:
Sam Yikin said:
Soriku said:
@Sephiroth

LOL! More like DS > PSP > iPhone.

For games. Overall the iPhone is a MUCH better device.

wtf, the iphone doens't have buttons either games.

show me a one AAA title on the iphone.

I was agreeing with Soriku that games are better on the PSP and DS.

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Jo21 said:
Sam Yikin said:
Soriku said:
@Sephiroth

LOL! More like DS > PSP > iPhone.

For games. Overall the iPhone is a MUCH better device.

wtf, the iphone doens't have buttons either games.

show me a one AAA title on the iphone.

That's why he said the iPhone was better on anything except games

I still don't agree, and no one has showed any proof of why the iPhone is better than the almost equal and less costly iPod Touch

A lot the time when people say iPhone, they mean the iPod touch as well.

Cougarman said:

i would go for PS3, i have sony ericsson W810i its about 2 years old now, my friends already upgraded to better phones and always mock me for having ancient phone but you know what?, F**k them, if it still works fine and does its main function fine then you dont need a new phone, buy a ps3

Bam, right in the kisser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Boy do I feel the urge to block a gif right now.

DMeisterJ said:
Okay, this is not an iPhone discussion thread, I already know it's awesome. Make a new thread for that.

This is about whether I should get an iPhone or a PS3.

PS3 is much more valuable, trust me, when it comes down to it the iPhone is just a phone. Sure it's cool to show off to your friends but unless your a business person or someone who really needs to check their email all the time it's not needed and you'll find yourself regretting you bought it.

Around the Network

Everybody saying there's better phones out there/its just a phone/ etc needs to take a good look at the app store before forming an opinion.

Sam Yikin said:
Everybody saying there's better phones out there/its just a phone/ etc needs to take a good look at the app store before forming an opinion.

I'm not saying that there are better phones (maybe there are, maybe not) . I'm saying that the iPod Touch is a lot better. The iPhone is an iPod Touch with a phone and an expensive monthly fee. It's cheaper to get the iPod Touch and any random cellphone

zexen_lowe said:
Sam Yikin said:

I'm not saying that there are better phones (maybe there are, maybe not) . I'm saying that the iPod Touch is a lot better. The iPhone is an iPod Touch with a phone and an expensive monthly fee. It's cheaper to get the iPod Touch and any random cellphone

I wasn't specifically talking to you with that comment, and I actually agree with you. I guess somepeople just prefer everything in one package.

i think he already sign the contract.

new sig.

PS3 You can do more with 3g its just a phone.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller