By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Apple iPhone 3G or Sony Playstation 3?

I would say get a PS3, there are a lot of games coming out for it that you would want.

Around the Network

If you have a decent phone then I would go for the ps3. But it all depends on what you want in the end.

4 ≈ One

DMeisterJ said:
akuma587 said:
The cellphone service is the main drawback of the Iphone. It is way too expensive.

No more expensive than owning a blackberry, or any other smart phone.  The Blackberry service is 40 bucks per month, and the iPhone data plan is the same :-/

@ Ssj

Or buy an iPhone, next year, the PS3 will get a price drop.

Playstation Network is FREE...

LOL. I had to say it ^_^

4 ≈ One

seriously also the new iphone have problems with plastic they crack easily.

look around for alternatives you can buy another type of phones with more features and the ps3 and still pay less than iphone.

Dgc1808 said:
=
DMeisterJ said:
akuma587 said:
The cellphone service is the main drawback of the Iphone. It is way too expensive.

No more expensive than owning a blackberry, or any other smart phone.  The Blackberry service is 40 bucks per month, and the iPhone data plan is the same :-/

@ Ssj

LOL. I had to say it ^_^

But the PSN doesn't have a touch screen >_>

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Dgc1808 said:
=
DMeisterJ said:
akuma587 said:

@ Ssj

LOL. I had to say it ^_^

But the PSN doesn't have a touch screen >_>

It does...It's just you can't use it.

I don't understand the iPhone hate. It's the most useful device I own and I would easily forfeit every other device I own before the iPhone (excepting my work computer).

iPod, phone, email access, Internet, gps device, yellow pages, on the go camera, etc etc etc all in one device. Briiliant. I don't know how I lived without it.

The app store increased the usefulness of the phone incredibly. There are some bitter little kids in this thread.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
I don't understand the iPhone hate. It's the most useful device I own and I would easily forfeit every other device I own before the iPhone (excepting my work computer).

iPod, phone, email access, Internet, gps device, yellow pages, on the go camera, etc etc etc all in one device. Briiliant. I don't know how I lived without it.

The app store increased the usefulness of the phone incredibly. There are some bitter little kids in this thread.

Some new phone will come out very soon. In the other hand a new PS console doesn't come every year or so.

rocketpig said:

okay look for this devices.

nokia 5800 "tube" , nokia n96, motorola zn 5, blackberry thunder, samsung onmia, lg viewty, sony ericsson x1.

then come back and think of what you said.

Or he could buy a more useful device now and a Playstation next year.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/