By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Apple iPhone 3G or Sony Playstation 3?

Which one should I buy?

I can't decide!!

Help me!!

Around the Network

Depends which is worth more on ebay.

Well the Iphone you'll end up spending about 3000 dollar on it in a couple years and the ps3 will be maybe a $1000, If you already got a good cellphone then I wouldn't bother with the Iphone I've tried it and it's cool and everything but the PS3 is better.

My cell phone is fine, but the iPhone is fine-errr!

Argh!

I really want a PS3, but I really want an iPhone too.

i would go for PS3, i have sony ericsson W810i its about 2 years old now, my friends already upgraded to better phones and always mock me for having ancient phone but you know what?, F**k them, if it still works fine and does its main function fine then you dont need a new phone, buy a ps3

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

This is really a question?

The ps3, without a single doubt.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

PS3, You'll get bored of The I-phone within a week

the iphone causes testicular cancer.... so if you want some of that get the phone. if you prefer not needing them removed, get the ps3.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

PS3 it cures cancer.

iPhone is just one of those pointless gadgets that everyone wants for the sake of having it.
You'll be over it within a week. Ps3 on the other hand, is on a ten year plan! :P

And MGS4!