By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which star wars is the best?

Episode III. No doubt about it. The original trilogy was awesome, but Revenge of the Sith did almost everything right.

It's best to watch the whole series in order though. It really is one big movie. Even Episode I is pretty good when you watch the whole series back to back.

Around the Network

Why are people talking about movies that were never made?

George Lucas made a trilogy of films that attained legendary status, but was sadly killed in a car crash before he could revisit his vision with the much rumored prequel movies. We'll never know if these films would have recaptured the glory of the Starwars saga, or become bloated CGI dependent headaches.

*Hey, it's either denial, or just passing on Starwars all together. I'd at least like to be able to enjoy those 3 movies*

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

i liked episode 6 the best

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Did the OP really say episode 2? MY GOD

Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back is the best. Everybody knows this. Best lightsaber battle, best dialogue, best action sequences (Hoth and the asteroid belt) , lots of Han and Leia, great new characters like Lando....

Episode 5 FTW!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Revenge of the sith, you actually get to see Darth Vader be born.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Revenge of the Sith...

I am surprised that I am the first one to say it, but I enjoyed Episode IV the most.

I'd have to say they are all pretty bad, but nothing is worse then the Episode II. It is the only time I have ever fallen asleep in a theater.

Yeah... i liked Episode 5 best.... 6 was really good to. Though it had some parts that were confusing.

Like in general the ending. Where Luke Skywalker wins, but basically wins with emotions, which is counter to the jedi way.

I can't tell if this was

A) Bad writing.

B) Luke used the darkside to beat the darkside... which would be weird.

C) Luke was the chosen one because he could use emotions for good without falling to the darkside.

D) Maybe the "any" emotions thing wasn't mentioned in the first 3 and i'm retroactivly applying the new crappy writing to old.

Aj_habfan said:
I'd have to say they are all pretty bad, but nothing is worse then the Episode II. It is the only time I have ever fallen asleep in a theater.

I remember when Episode II released...it happened a few weeks before the Wings won another Cup.