By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom, maybe we should see other people ...

Sega's coming back little by little. Square Enix....is like in limbo. Rare went spiraling down the tube...and Nintendo is doing some "readjustments" to how they operate.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

i disagree, resident evil 5 is a hell of a game.

Jo21 said:
i disagree, resident evil 5 is a hell of a game.

Wow, nice. Can you tell me how Bionic Commando is? Gears of War 2 and LBP while you're at it? Thx in advence! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

So what if Breath of Fire 5 is announced for the Wii?
(Redefined under Capcoms new plan)
Capcom Announces:
Breath of Fire 5 for the PS3,Xbox360,PC,Mac,Cell Phone, PS2 and Wii.
*Months of internet squable about the graphics*
*Capcom confirms it's a PS2 port designed speicifcally for the Wii*
*Months more of internet squable over the graphics and botchy controls*

I've decided that certain games should just stay on PS360 consoles after playing Force Unleashed. The game was a let down on so many levels with the Wiimote&Nunchuk.

Anyway:
*Breath of Fire 5 is released and the game sells a Million copies all over the place.*
So what progress was made?

Edit

Sega is coming back, at least if the quality of their new PSZero matches that of the old PSO's while still being innovative, (Basically same old fun with a new unique way to get to that fun that isn't diffuclt to do) Then they may be on the right track to at least have a steady stream of my money going into their pockets.

As for that Nintendo comment; I guess that every publisher under them each week is pretty much the bottom of the giant mound of waste matter called Nintendo's platnum sellers; I means as far as quality goes.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

whats with the hate? i like capcom. the loss ofcover isnt too bad as sega has them now

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:

Capcom, all these years you were my favorite developer. I have enjoyed your games every generation. There were some disappointments and shortcomings (Megaman X4, Breath of Fire DQ, Resident Evil 3, Devil May Cry 2), but I always loved you the most. Things changed this generation. My heart doesn`t beat faster like it used to. Your multiconsole strategy so far is about delivering mediocre games on all platforms. Not only the quality of the games dropped, the amount of games announced also dropped. Your self destructive actitude hurt people close to you, people that loved you, like Mikami and Clover staff. You also forgot what made you special and unique in the first place. Seeking a casual market or changing your games for online multiplayer is not the way.

It isn`t me Capcom, it is you! I wish you all the sucess in the world, but I am afraid we must part ways. If you ever get your shit together, please call me. That special place in my heart will always be vacant.

I'm not sure if capcom knows about your special relationship.. but even if they do... you might wanna contact Them instead of making a thread on some random video game chart forum. ... lol.. maybe that's just me but i think that would be the obvious. Unless you were trying to be clever and start a debate somehow.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
ItsaMii said:

Capcom, all these years you were my favorite developer. I have enjoyed your games every generation. There were some disappointments and shortcomings (Megaman X4, Breath of Fire DQ, Resident Evil 3, Devil May Cry 2), but I always loved you the most. Things changed this generation. My heart doesn`t beat faster like it used to. Your multiconsole strategy so far is about delivering mediocre games on all platforms. Not only the quality of the games dropped, the amount of games announced also dropped. Your self destructive actitude hurt people close to you, people that loved you, like Mikami and Clover staff. You also forgot what made you special and unique in the first place. Seeking a casual market or changing your games for online multiplayer is not the way.

It isn`t me Capcom, it is you! I wish you all the sucess in the world, but I am afraid we must part ways. If you ever get your shit together, please call me. That special place in my heart will always be vacant.

I'm not sure if capcom knows about your special relationship.. but even if they do... you might wanna contact Them instead of making a thread on some random video game chart forum. ... lol.. maybe that's just me but i think that would be the obvious. Unless you were trying to be clever and start a debate somehow.

You are right about the debate part, but you don`t know anything about our relationship. Capcom and me had something special. We even made plans for children.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."