By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom, maybe we should see other people ...

it could actually make sense..some time mutliplatform games become mediocre..^^''

Around the Network

2 more things:

1) I am excited about Megaman 9. It will be our break-up fuck

2) Please don`t compare Capcom to konami or Squareenix. Konami is like a talented guy that started doing drugs and fucked up his life. Squareenix is like Michael jackson. They used to be cool a long time ago, but today I am ashamed to even admit I liked them. Capcom is like one of those good friends that decided to join a new age cult. He is still your friend, you just don`t hang out together anymore.

extra - comparing Capcom and Ubisoft is forbidden. Do this and I will shove a balance board up your azz.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

LOL!! Riight on!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

I am sure you two can solve your problems you just need too discuss them :P . You are being to hasty maybe capcom has some surprises for you later just wait. Be patient…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

ItsaMii, that´s the nature of most relationships..they all have their prime, then go downhill.

Around the Network
JGarret said:
ItsaMii, that´s the nature of most relationships..they all have their prime, then go downhill.

Not all of them. Some degenerate even more resulting into marriage.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

400 people are making RE5.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

@Soriku: Thanks ^^ But are there any pics? Because I only recall a Japanese webpage that named had the "Wii" word written close to "Tatsunoko".

@Crazzy: Yes, that's sad. 400 people making Resident Evil 4.5, what a waste of resources, money and time. Most of the projects from Capcom these days are outsourced. Hell they have so many people working on RE5 that a very small team with a limited budget is porting DR to the Wii. Therefore the results.

IMO terrible decision if they expect the game to sell only 2.5 million.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Lets wait for Resident Evil 5 and Street Fighter 4 before writing Capcom off.

I've been loving capcom this gen. Its been doing awesome on Wii.
Zach and Wiki
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Dead Rising: Chop til you drop
Monster Hunter 3

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz