By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sharing my sadness.

Cougarman said:
its one of the worst fears, to find out someone in your family has died, my condolences to you and your family i hope you all can cope with this sad day, and i also hope the little girl she left behind does not have any long term trauma from seeing her mom dying, its really bad experience for such a young child.

My uncle died a few years back and the only people there where his kids(1 & 4). They where alone with him for 7 hours till his wife came home. I drove past his house at about the time it happened but couldn't be bothered to go and see him. Feeling guilty doesn't come close.

Lame advice, but don't dwell on the bad end, remember the good times before.

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:
My condolences.
*Holds a moment of respectful silence.*

X2

I am sad to heard that...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Hey dude, that's terrible that this happened. We all feel for you and wish you the best in having to cope with this.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Dude....im BIG TIME sorry for your lose. Its always really sad when you lose someone that you love, i cant imagine what it feels to lose someone like your sister, but i kind of get the idea. I hope you can get through this...i know you will.

Deeply sorry about you lose. I wish you and your family the best. Have a nice trip, and we'll be waiting for your return

i am sooo sorry Superchunk =(

My condolences

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

That stinks. People with disabilities like that usually are much nicer and try much harder than the general public, but end up just as far or less far in life, but they are always missed due to their loving nature. You can pull through this!

My condolences.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

I cant imagine what your going through. You have my deepest condolences

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

My condolences.

And yeah, why must all the best people in the world die before Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Condolences superchunk.