By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My PS3 Broke!!!

chenguo4 said:
Tough luck to you..

And just wow at Squill. What broke and how much did it cost?

They didn't say first time, that was $200 ~130 U.S to fix.

This time the system overheated (I think) and it hasn't been returned yet. But I will definately ask what was wrong with it.

Tease.

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Lot of problems with PS3s all of a sudden. If its under warranty Sony will replace it, so dont worry, and dont lose faith. Even with all these new cases, PS3 failure rate should still only be about 0.000000000000000000000001%

Well considering only 15 millions unit sold, it's hard to have such a low defect rate... It's probably more than 1% actually (like all electronics.... disc drives being pretty fragile too).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

WTF stop posting this trash so what if it broke, we dont want to know. I hate when people post when their ps3 brakes, for fuck sake if people were to do that for every 360 that broke, this site will be over taken!!

Grow a dick and stop whining!

the obvious thing to do would be to call sony and get it fixed

megaman2 said:
WTF stop posting this trash so what if it broke, we dont want to know. I hate when people post when their ps3 brakes, for fuck sake if people were to do that for every 360 that broke, this site will be over taken!!

Rofl...This made my day.

Around the Network

Damn dude, that sucks. I would do what other posters suggested and call sony.

If my 60gb were to die I would kill myself, the 60gb is the best ps3.

mM
theprof00 said:
didn't this already happen to you? or am i mistaken....

I was thinking the same.  I think your right!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

megaman2 said:

This is going to be your only warning. You'd better knock off this crap Mr. Sony leader.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

megaman2 said:

Dude that a bit harsh. If your console break you would ask other people how to fix it. wouldnt you?