By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My PS3 Broke!!!

masterb8tr said:
whats wrong with it?

Answer this

^_^

Around the Network
skeezer said:
masterb8tr said:
whats wrong with it?

Answer this

It won't read discs. Last night I was playing rock band and it froze while loading and now it won't read any of my discs. I tried oblivion MGS4 and Cod4 and none of them worked.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

This seems to be the most common probably with the PS3. My friend shipped his off and got it back in about a week and 1/2.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Lot of problems with PS3s all of a sudden. If its under warranty Sony will replace it, so dont worry, and dont lose faith. Even with all these new cases, PS3 failure rate should still only be about 0.000000000000000000000001%

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

^if i am not mistaken you have a 40 gig no? if so its almost certaint thats its your blu ray drive.

Around the Network
Bobo012893 said:
skeezer said:
masterb8tr said:
whats wrong with it?

Answer this

It won't read discs. Last night I was playing rock band and it froze while loading and now it won't read any of my discs. I tried oblivion MGS4 and Cod4 and none of them worked.

Happened to my friend. Call Sony, get it back within two weeks.

^_^

masterb8tr said:
^if i am not mistaken you have a 40 gig no? if so its almost certaint thats its your blu ray drive.

yeah i have a 40 gig. Does watching blu-rays make it more prone to break because I watch them from time to time.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Sorry dude! At least yours broke inside warranty. So be thankful!!!

My 60gb has broken twice and its come out of my own pocket to fix it!

Tease.

Less than a year? Then just call Sony and they will fix it for you.

I guess I am just very fortunate, my Wii broke twice (once from Wiiconnect24 and once because Nintendo were stupid and sent it back without fixing it), my PS3 (60GB) and Pro 360 are still going strong. *knocks on wood*

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Tough luck to you..

And just wow at Squill. What broke and how much did it cost?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes