By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This week in political Cartoons.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26673377/displaymode/1107/s/2/framenumber/1/

Some are kind of dumb, some speak volumes of truth. Enjoy.

I particularly like #3, that's about what it seems like the GOP strategy is at this point.

Don't worry, they bash all sides. Though the first few definately are getting on McCain for this week.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Wow. That first one awful.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

i liked 11

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

About what I would expect from MSNBC. Two poking fun of Obama and over 15 poking fun of McCain and Palin.

Ugh, this shit tires me. There are loads of things to make fun of Obama about and no one seems to do it.

At least no one who's funny, that is.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
About what I would expect from MSNBC. Two poking fun of Obama and over 15 poking fun of McCain and Palin.

Ugh, this shit tires me. There are loads of things to make fun of Obama about and no one seems to do it.

At least no one who's funny, that is.

To be fair rp, Palin has been the hot topic lately (both positively and negatively) so it's understandable why she might garner a bit more attention.

Also, the lipstick fiasco really was a joke on the part of the Republicans, so it's a pretty logical thing to go after in your political cartoons.

I'd be interested to see how the cartoons play out on a week where the isn't such sillines taking up the headlines... ok, that probably won't ever happen...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

yep # three has summed it up right now

Damn that liberal media...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Wow, its Palinmania!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Wow.... these are even worse then the ones in the free newspapers. Ouch.

The russian one just seems in bad taste.

I don't get most of them.. and 5 and 21 are the same....