By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Motorstorm 2 PR demo hdtv shot

Why is always people with less than 50 posts who come out with these hilarious PS3 problems?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
axumblade said:
the Motorstorm demo is really fun. I actually am happy I bought Qore now. :x

When did they release the Qore demo?  I tried downloading last night it was listed as unavailable.  Did you get it from Qore Download Center or directly from the store?

@dejelek - Go post this sh#t on some other fanboy website.  We have all seen actual gameplay of Motor Storm 2 and it looks infinitely better than the bullshots you posted.
        "sure it looks fun, but why they still using low res textures , blue-ray please."

It's Blu-ray not blue-ray.  If you are going to troll, do it with style and a spell-checker.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

i believe this demo is from way behind, from the first looks we had into this game. this demo is from like 6 months ago.

Got the demo today and the game looks very good.

LOL lets take a racing game. Drive directly into a wall. Make a screenshot with a bad camera and call it HD screenshot. Profit.

Around the Network

bull shots.

well all i have to say the game looks really nice in motion, textures dont mean nothing really when you are traveling at like 200mph and what not.

hell noo it does not look like that, the graphics are amazing rich and great, you just a xsuckfanboy trying to make up to your massive lack of AAA games this fall

man we need firmware 2.5 with screencaps.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Just got an email with a redeem code. First thing graphics r much improved on M2. Significantly so. Gona get this now. Was going to skip it before I tried the demo.

Ynwa.

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Just got an email with a redeem code. First thing graphics r much improved on M2. Significantly so. Gona get this now. Was going to skip it before I tried the demo.

The most important thing for me is the loading...how is that?