By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LBP - What levels would you like to create?

I have soooo many ideas.

How about a little cart level in which they could get items off the track and throw them at the other carts? I would call this one LBP Cart.

I would also create these spheres with a high gravity value and they would run around them and jump from one to the other. I would call this one LBP Galaxy.

And the I could also make a level in which they play tennis. I would call it LBP Tennis.

If I could make a board game, I would call it LBP Party.

The possibilities are endless :)

Around the Network

^^ lol^^ you also forgot making a level where you have drains and you can use them to enter different parts of the level and you fight a giant evil turtle like beast and rescue sackgirl. You could call this Super LBP Brothers :p

ill try pirates of carrabien with jack sparrow :P

you mean like this kind of sackboy? :p

here you go guys, here is the template. I'll let you guys make your own. 

Around the Network

Tekken Force level for me

Danger Room, with weird obsitcles and such a like, then I'd make a Wolverine Sackboy and have him fail and die at every turn.

Hmm, pie.

I'm probably going to make a level that sucks, and is actually pretty boring. I have high hopes for that one.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

man, a rick roll level would be pretty cool. Except then the meme spreads and 20% of all levels are just rick rolls instead of levels. Bad Idea Kylie.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

KylieDog said:
Question:

How do I put custom images into the game? I see some levels in a video with posters of other PS3 games.

Are these images pre-loaded on the game?

I read something about the playstation EYE and LBP to take images, is this the only way? Can I not download a .jpg or some image file from the net, transfer it to my PS3s harddrive and use if for a level that way?

I'm not gonna buy an PS EYE just for LBP.

There are pre-loaded ones and DLC ones but the rest will be from playstation eye. Unfortunately, they won't allow Jpegs or gifs, but only PS eye foto's.

However, i might pick up a PSeye next year when they start releasing the 1:1 motion games for the PS3 and the Eyepet and Eyedetify and new EYETOY play games. It will be worth the purchase by then.