By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360/PS3 comparisons?

I looked... But I couldn't call one better than the other. I could hardly see much of a difference at all.

Tease.

Around the Network

You're not going to see a difference unless one developer makes an exclusive that pushes one of the system to near its limits, which won't happen for a couple years, and then ports it to the other system. And even then I don't think we'll see nearly a clear enough difference as we did with RE4 in the 6th gen.

The Cell is a hyper chip, I'll give it that. But it doesn't have the memory it needs to really show it off. If it had just another 128MB, it would be the PS3. But with both having about the same memory, it's going to be close.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Look near as dammit identical.

I know everyone expected the PS3 to be a graphical extravaganza but after 3 years dev time it still can more or less only match the 360.

Its about time people started realising the hard truth. As good as the PS3 is, Sony may have overplayed its graphical capabilities.

i didn't see any difference between both version, multiplat games are always so close to each other that i never notice the difference, not just for this game but for every other game that was claimed to be better on Xbox360 or ps3 i just don't see, someone else might see some insignificant little detail being better on one console, but that is so small that it just makes the whole comparison unnecessary.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Multi games look almost identical, but ps3 has better exclusives

Around the Network

Looks the same give or take the odd thing to me - which is good for gamers IMHO.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

There is no difference these threads are made so PS3 and 360 fans can get back into the my console is better

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

I have to agree this is the first time that a multiplat (though it being a sports game) looks better on the PS3. It looks better but not by much. Now if we actually see that for multiplats that are not sports games looking better, then we'll talk.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Who cares?

I don't really care...but.

The PS3 one looks sharper, more colourful etc.

But just play the damn game