By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 120GB HDD now $149.99

Xbox 360™ Hard Drive (120 GB)

Manufacturer: Microsoft

Around the Network

Crazy I tell you! This thing is cheap. It almost beats the 320GB 2.5" for the PS3 @ a 100 bucks.

@beast lol I wish they would come out with an adapter that accepts 2.5 SATA inserts. Heck make it based on the proprietary case but these things are too damn expensive.

Rip off.

sexybeast said:
Crazy I tell you! This thing is cheap. It almost beats the 320GB 2.5" for the PS3 @ a 100 bucks.

Ooo...great point. However you could have just posted these images and had the same exact message.

Oh, btw, you've been warned for trolling my good sir.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

i just order a 320gb for my ps3 for 120$ including shipping and i thought it was a rip off :/

About time they lowered the price of this - still a rip off tho.

Needless to say I still have one tho - booooo to being a M$ cash cow

I think they need to cut the WiFi adapter by 70%. I can buy one for my laptop for 30 bucks.

Onyxmeth said:
sexybeast said:

Ooo...great point. However you could have just posted these images and had the same exact message.

Oh, btw, you've been warned for trolling my good sir.

How is that trolling ? it's absolutley true should have said "WOW that's a bargain!!!" when it clearly isn't.

@ Onyxmeth )

I don't see any reason to protect MS price politics when it comes to peripherals tbh, so in my opinion his sarcastic statement was reasonable.