By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unofficial EUROPEAN PS3 Pack at 600 euros

http://www.ps-gamer.com/news.asp?id=1224

http://www.play3-live.com/news-ps3-nouveau-pack-ps3-disponible-des-le-1-aout-4109.html

http://www.play3-live.com/news/ps3_1184180803_1.jpg

(check the third link with "email" and read the BOLD character)

It may be a rumor...

They say that Sony will release a pack with :

PS3 60Gb

+ 2 paddle sixaxis

+ 2 game : RoF/Motorstorm

For 600 euros (current price in fact)

==> So no price drop but more content for the same price ...

Sony doesn't seem to understand they need to reduce the price, not to add more stuff to their offer !

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:

Sony doesn't seem to understand they need to reduce the price, not to add more stuff to their offer !

and the price cut of the 60gb PS3 surely proves that.

Thats a pretty good deal.

NOOOOOOOOO

I m not saying this,

but for european that have already to pay an more expensive PS3, it is better to make a price cut than adding more stuff.

I aggry this is a pretty good deal, but, it is still 600 euros and 600 euros is expensive for casual gamers or let's say average people.

Time to Work !

Wow, I hate to see their profit loss reports after these price cuts. All they can do now is hope their gamble pays off. I'm pretty sure this holiday season will make or break the PS3.

Why holiday season ?

I would say "after holiday season" and even Xmas season will clearly show if PS3 is able to survive

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Hmm the package is great you know.

PS3 599 euro (before package)

Sixaxis controller 50 euro
+
Two games 100 euro

So in fact the PS3 only cost 450 Euro.

ofc it is great but if u dont have a lot of money u maybe not able to spend 600 euros for this package.
Whatever for the moment it is still a rumor.

Time to Work !

The package is not great at all, especially if you don't care one bit about the 2 games.
I don't care anyway, as the games I want won't all be out before April 2008.
I'll wait for Christmas to get a PS3, and they'd better have one for 500 € or less.

konnichiwa said:

+
Two games 100 euro

im sure 3rd party controller cost less than 50eur. and 2 "old" games probably cost less if you buy used or from ebay. but i guess 500eur for ps3 still better than 599eur.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Delusional said:
konnichiwa said:

+
Two games 100 euro

im sure 3rd party controller cost less than 50eur. and 2 "old" games probably cost less if you buy used or from ebay. but i guess 500eur for ps3 still better than 599eur.

True I don't know the prize of the sixaxis and about the two games in Europe it is pretty hard to find these games for less than 50 euro... (Only when they are used you can find them for less but many don't like Used games).