By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I've found peace and acceptance now. The Xbox/Xbox 360 were always doomed.

Impulsivity said:
Just wait for the next announcement where he talks about how Doom 4 will come on 2 DVDs and have lower quality graphics on the 360 then on the PS3 just like Rage.

That said whats the point of getting Doom on a console anyway? FPS games are 100x better on the PC, especially heavily single player ones like Doom. I just hope it comes out for Mac like most of their games do so I don't have to deal with the suckage that is Vista to play it.

wow lol did you even read the whole paragraph that squilliam wrote. or are you doing one of the seven sins of Gaming and cherrypicking info that suits your purpose (see squilliams other thread...seven sins and seven virtues of gaming)

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

Squilliam, has anyone ever told you your awesome?

I know that I haven't, but I certainly should have. You're awesome Squilliam. That fanboy glasses reply was priceless.

ymeaga1n said:
bbsin said:

Haaaaa..... no. That was quite lame, I've seen better joke threads here, which have also sucked.

I give it a 5.6/10.

You are over using this whole "Xbox360 is doomed?" card. The majority have predicted it to end up as 3rd place by the end of the cycle, but I haven't seen too many of these "360 is doomed" topics that you're trying to hard to defend against. I'm starting to get the feeling that you're trying awfully hard to get as much as attention and positive publicity for the 360 as you possibly can... but then again, it's all supposed to be some kind of "project" right?

aww look someones upset

upset? no. Disappointed and baffled that some people can actually perceive this joke thread as humorous? yes.

I mean c'mon.

"The xbox/360 was always doomed...... because it had DOOM3!!! That's right! DOOM the GAME! get it? get it? HAHAHAHA! LAUGH WITH ME!"

Here's the PS3 version:

"The PS3 had always blew from the start.... because it has BLU-ray!!! That's right! BLU-RAY, the disk format! get it? get it? Blew rhymes with BLU! AHAHAHA!"

Do I get some props now?

bbsin said:
ymeaga1n said:
bbsin said:

Haaaaa..... no. That was quite lame, I've seen better joke threads here, which have also sucked.

I give it a 5.6/10.

You are over using this whole "Xbox360 is doomed?" card. The majority have predicted it to end up as 3rd place by the end of the cycle, but I haven't seen too many of these "360 is doomed" topics that you're trying to hard to defend against. I'm starting to get the feeling that you're trying awfully hard to get as much as attention and positive publicity for the 360 as you possibly can... but then again, it's all supposed to be some kind of "project" right?

aww look someones upset

upset? no. Disappointed and baffled that some people can actually perceive this joke thread as humorous? yes.

I mean c'mon.

"The xbox/360 was always doomed...... because it had DOOM3!!! That's right! DOOM the GAME! get it? get it? HAHAHAHA! LAUGH WITH ME!"

Here's the PS3 version:

"The PS3 had always blew from the start.... because it has BLU-ray!!! That's right! BLU-RAY, the disk format! get it? get it? Blew rhymes with BLU! AHAHAHA!"

Do I get some props now?

Absolutly not!! because this thread goes deeper than that.

am i dreaming ??? yeah im dreaming , sweet sweet dreams

Around the Network
bbsin said:
ymeaga1n said:
bbsin said:

I give it a 5.6/10.

aww look someones upset

I mean c'mon.

Here's the PS3 version:

Do I get some props now?

Tease.

bbsin said:

Here's the PS3 version:

Do I get some props now?

Sorry to disappoint you but the PC version will have better graphics from your PS3 version

And it will be released in DVD...

"Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools because they have to say something." PLATO (428 BC-348 BC)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Predictions are never accurate and are a fanboys hobby...Never trust what fanboys say...
Squilliam said:
bbsin said:

I mean c'mon.

Here's the PS3 version:

Do I get some props now?

Man, you are on a roll!!! 

pretty funny but the Fanboy glasses? Genius! pure and simple.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Shadowblind said:
TheBigFatJ said:
So will they have to dumb down doom 4 for the 360 as much as they had to dumb down doom 3 for the Xbox?

Which, considering the Xbox version has a higher average rating, must not have been dumbed down.

How does that logic work again?

It was dumbed down so it would run on the Xbox.  Doom 3 was a system-pushing game -- you needed at least a mid range system to run it well.  The Xbox wasn't even close to a mid range computer by the time doom 3 came out, just like the Xbox 360 isn't even close to a mid range computer now.