By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anti-Spore site launches, cites “attack on Christian values”

Didn't these same sorts freak out over E.V.O the Search for Eden on SNES for pretty much the same reasons? Granted, that one was a lot more fitting for attack with a blatant combination of religion and evolution, but this is just getting silly. These are video games. If you learn anything from a video game besides how to improve your reflexes, unless the game was specifically designed to teach you something, it's a coincidence.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

Spore is a game of "Intelligent Design/Creationism" who the hell do you think the players are when they play God?

E.V.O. was freaking sweet. That game kicked so many flavors of ass that I lost count (pretty sure it was all seven though)

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Is he just calling Wright gay because he thinks Wright made all the penis creatures?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Alright! I've been waiting for something like this. :D

Around the Network

They are trolling, right? I mean, it has to be a joke site.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Spore hurting my Jesus?

HELL NO LETS MAKE A SITE ABOUT IT!

Just wait till the release of the much anticipated "Madtheft Darwin"

Then they'll rage like crazy.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I'm Christian but I've no problem with Spore. It will appeal to specific audiences and the intent/no intent of its design is just another money maker.

o.o I believe in god..

I don't hate the godesses in Legend of Zelda..they don't hurt my God...it's a game anyway..

what's up with people and their paranoia these days?