By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - say something about the person posting under!!! you

I guess...

the person below me is chapset

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Ha!

The person below me is on my friends list

right

below me is zexen

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

nop
the person below me is doing something nasty

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Yes, I'm reading your post. Just kidding

The person below me is either chap or Jo

Around the Network

right this thread need more posters
the person below me thinks fifa 09 on wii is pure crap

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I dunno

the person below me is chapset or zexen

right again
there won't be anybody below me

wrong

there is going to be someone below me

Wrong, I'm more than just someone

The person below me has less posts than me