By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - say something about the person posting under!!! you

no am posting in a spam thread
the person below use his ps3 to heat his house during winter

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

No

the person below me likes boobs

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

everyone likes boobs specially if it comes with smoking hot body.

person below me hates boobs (99.99% says i will be wrong)

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

epic wrongness

the person below me is obssesed with boobs

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wrong, I don't care much

The person below me is not legally allowed to drink

Around the Network

Sadly right

the person below can drive

Although I have the age, I don't, and I'm not sure I want

The person below me a 8-letter username

let me count c h a p s e t sorry wrong
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
the person below me likes the feeling of boobs

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

probally

the person below me hates winnie the pooh

owned, that bastard deserve to die
the person below me is a fanboy