By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - say something about the person posting under!!! you

Wrong I am using Vista

The person under me has seen at least one episode of Naruto

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

i don't run it i use it
the person below me is using his keyboard

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

first

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Right

The person under me will post next ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Right

the person below me has a pc

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

right
The person below me isn't first

Wrong, I have two

The person below me hates Dragon Ball

wrong so wrong
the person below me is playing on is ps3

I don't have one

The person below me has a ps2

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

use to
the person below me enjoyed shadow of the colosus