By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I finally played Tales Of Symphonia!

Blacksaber said:
c03n3nj0 said:
60? 55? Well knowing myself Ill probally have it around 80+ hours. But did you guys include sidequests and stuff?

Somewhat...It does not help when you have tha abysion swords...those things are crazy...

Whats an Abysion sword? Is it a spoiler?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

i have the game for about 6 months now,but i never even played it, you gave me the urge to try it thanks

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Congratulations, you are now playing one of the best games ever made. Four hours in is nothing - the game takes 60+ hours, has tons and tons of sidequests and extra's, and it just gets better and better as you progress.
About the Abyssion sword - I take it the guy means something else (he got the name wrong), but revealing that would be a spoiler. Let me just say that it's the game's main sidequest and has a high risk/high reward.

I drink your milkshake.

Soriku said:
@c0

Nice. As for the Abyssion sword thing, there's some (optional) sidequest way later in the game where you have to collect the Devil Arms. The Devil Arms are actually really weak buttons, but after you collect them all you're going to have to go somewhere (won't tell you where though :P) adn you have to fight a boss called Abyssion that's really strong and has really high HP. He's the hardest boss in the game. Once you beat him, you can equip the Devil Arm weapons and they become REALLY powerful. The DAs gain strength by the amount of enemies you kill. If you kill a lot of enemies you can do in the thousands of damage.

@Cougar

PLAY NOW!! D:<

Whoa, I really need to collect those things.

@ cougarman You'll like it!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

*sigh* That soriku guy keeps on convincing everyone to buy the game soon everyone on the site will have it :P