By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4, Uncharted, Bioshock - Great Storylines - Who Takes The Crown?

Genji 2! Its so much more realistic than MGSIV

Tease.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy IV DS

I'm gonna go with Uncharted. I think its a very unique story with alot of twist

Actually to be honest I thought Mass Effect had the best written story-lines in this current generation.

Gears of War 1 had great delivery, just didn't deliver enough of it.

Kameo had a very interesting start and the story line was something you shouldn't sneeze at.

Tease.

No more heroes!!!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Squilliam said:
Genji 2! Its so much more realistic than MGSIV

You think so?

Yep, I found the whole stopping of a Million tonne ship with your body scene to be quite over the top.

Tease.

Hotel Dusk>MGS>Bioshock>>>Phoenix Wright>Disgaea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Uncharted

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

You know, call me crazy but I actually liked GTA IV's story a lot. The game got pretty repetitive, but wanting to finish the story kept me playing it.

and edit just so I make myself clear: I'm not saying it's the best I've played this gen... I dont have a pick, nothing's wowed me yet. MGS4 and Uncharted were both good, MGS4 especially, but MGS4 was a bit convoluted and Uncharted, well, the twist what kinda wtf. Besides those, Resistance was a shooter; Wii games just shouldn't be in this discussion. So there.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Braid and Hotel Dusk: Room 214

Uncharted had a great story? I'm not asking to make a fight, I just really don't know. My friend said it was kinda crap and I took his word for it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

Braid and Hotel Dusk: Room 214

Uncharted had a great story? I'm not asking to make a fight, I just really don't know. My friend said it was kinda crap and I took his word for it.

Check out my earlier post.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.