By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KH3, What Do You Want To See?

I really, really want to see co-op.  There's almost always someone else in the room when I play games, and seeing games remain single player when they would be perfect for co-op, like KH, is a real pain.  This would be especially true if it were on the Wii, as it's more of the social gaming console.

I have watched many Pixar films, so something from them would be great.   I haven't seen Wall-E yet, unfortunately, but the setting looked amazing, so that should work.  I don't care what other Disney worlds are in, as long as they're colorful or look good.  Going through that Tron world in KH2 was a damn nightmare... Oh, and Mulan owns, a reappearance would be welcome.

As for the system placement, I'd prefer the Wii.  The system isn't getting nearly enough (or any) Square Enix love, and I think it would promote the idea of adding co-op into the game more.  The series isn't in need of an HD graphics boost, imo, so it'll be fine - that should also cut the development time down a good amount.  It shouldn't need the motion plus either, as that sounds unnecessary for an ARPG.  A combat system more like NMH with RPG elements would be great.

Oh, and someone mentioned duo / triple techs; that would be bad ass.  Put em in!

Around the Network

wall-e.

What i'd like to see is it cancelled. Okay i'll show some honesty, i never played the first two. do you know why? because they look like crap, and thats still my feeling.

The wii can have KH3, i'll be too distracted playing Killzone 2

I am Ted Nugent

Cat Scratch Fever