By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KH3, What Do You Want To See?

I'm sure there are a lot of KH fans here, and I've been thinking about it latley. What do you want to see? What Disney movies, new gameplay, Final Fantasy characters, etc.?

First off, for Disney movies, I'd really like to see The Emporer's New Groove, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lilo & Stitch (as a world,) and the return of PotC, Tarzan, Alice and Wonderland, The Lion King and Mulan.

I want them to change reaction comands because it made the last game which was really easy in the first place easier.

I also would love to see a Final Fantasy world in the mix. Maybe based on FFVII because its so popular, but I'd like to see one based on FFVI. Also, hopefully they will add characters from FFI through VI, cause all we saw so far is Setzer.

Around the Network

First of all a new Lead Character not some spiky hair'd kid. i knows theres alot more but im far to lazy atm so yeah.

wow another kh3 threat just dropt iam getting boed

Hell, I would just like to see it.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

I'd like to see it support Wii MotionPlus.

Around the Network

jonager said:
wow another kh3 read just dropt pit iam getting b0ned.

sorry just had to.

gurok said:

Wow alot of nintendo fanboys on this site huh? i just love how you guys have all this hope for it coming to the Wii. its not even talked about much yet, unless you count that rumour its already being made for the PS3 but meh.

More of the forgotten Disney chars - gummi bears, peter pan, Tale Spin chars.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
gurok said:

Wow alot of nintendo fanboys on this site huh? i just love how you guys have all this hope for it coming to the Wii. its not even talked about much yet, unless you count that rumour its already being made for the PS3 but meh.

I heard from an uncle's cousin's roommate's ouija board that it's being made for Vista only. =D

Disney has some relationship or total ownership with the Pixar guys right? Pretty sure they do, so I want Toy Story and Walle in the next game.

Beyond that....looking through the Wiki page for Disney for crazy stuff I'd really love:
The Three Caballeros
The Sword in the Stone
The Aristocats
The Rescuers
The Brave Little Toaster

those would all be completely unexpected from a realist point of view and totally awesome from a "my childhood" point of view.