By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid Movie!

Both Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale had excellent roles in The Prestige, so both are great actors. Though I think Jackman looks a more like Snake than Bale

Around the Network

Cool, would be nice to see a good movie that's based on a video game for a change (Street fighter anyone)

I see fail in the distance. Doom was a good game. Then came the movie...

I don't have high expectations. I like Christian Bale and I don't think he'll screw up the character, I just don't have faith in Kojima's writing ability. I'd have to say that I think David Hayter would probably do a better job with the screenplay than Kojima, but I'm already working on hating him to death for his part in butchering Watchmen.

I give this thread a 9.4.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

If this is a CG movie I'm not gonna accept Christian Bale as Solid Snake... :S

Around the Network

The whole MGS story...or a especific chapter of the game??? Interesting, hope its true

wheres the "movie based on games suck" comments?

^ well, eventually there has to be one that doesnt suck....lets hope this is the one. Although i did like the first resident evil movie

Batman...WTF? said:
I see fail in the distance. Doom was a good game. Then came the movie...

The only thing the Doom movie had in common with the games was a couple weapons.  Other than that, it was a zombie movie.

Are you sure it's real? There's a bunch of crappy fan made stuff on Youtube about it.

Old Brawl code..ask for my new one..