By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid Movie!

Christian Bale cant play Snake. People are getting too carried away with Bale after watching The Dark Knight.

Josh Holloway, Sawyer in Lost, should play Snake. He has teh looks and teh attitude and teh long hair to play teh Snake

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

The director is decent but you should not expect much from him.

I enjoyed Equilibrium okay, but Ultraviolet was complete and utter rubbish.

LOL and AWESOME.

colonelstubbs said:
Christian Bale cant play Snake. People are getting too carried away with Bale after watching The Dark Knight.

Josh Holloway, Sawyer in Lost, should play Snake. He has teh looks and teh attitude and teh long hair to play teh Snake

He is playing John Conner as well.  And it isn't just DK that people love him for, he actually has a pretty good body of work.

colonelstubbs said:

I couldn't have that, he is too iconic as Sawyer to be anyone else for some time

Around the Network

I don't think christian bale would be the best snake, and after the success of the dk he's like to increase his pay more than the movie's budget can take anyways.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Christian Bale has said he's interested in the role, and he does look like Snake concept art from the original Metal Gear titles.

I think Hugh Jackman would be a better fit for MGS-era Snake, though.

christian bale NO !!!!

Hugh Jackman .... Oh YES !!!

Time to Work !

hugh jackman all the way.. he's got the look and the demeanor.

poor david hayter , denied as an actor and writer