By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which series is better: Zelda, Ressistace fall of man, or halo?

Admittedly the only Zelda I have played was Windwaker, but I really don't see what was so special about that game. Combat was laughably easy, the dungeons were repetitive, and spending all that time sailing between areas was one of the worst design decisions I can think of.

I've never played Resistance to judge it, so I'm going to have to stick with Halo. Its multiplayer is like digital crack.

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:

Aren't we going with trends?After all, Most Nintendo fans do. Correct? Maybe you should go look at the definition of average again.

It's a horrible console and it outsells the ones that have good games on them.

So than you admit the PS3 and 360 are better?

I'm not a Nintendo fan.

And of course the PS3 and 360 are better, no doubt about that. Wii is a POS for a gaming console but decent as a toy. I'm going by the quality of the games. And Zelda is the best.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

psrock said:

This is what i got out of this question.

Who's better?

1. A hot grandmother who's already shelled out 14 kids, but might get pregnant again.
2. A MILF with three kids but hasn't decided if she wants more.
3. A hot teen with a child and expecting another one already in November.

My answer: I'd hit all three at the same time.

WIN. Mods, close the thread. No reply after this can hope to outdo it.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

De85 said:
Admittedly the only Zelda I have played was Windwaker, but I really don't see what was so special about that game. Combat was laughably easy, the dungeons were repetitive, and spending all that time sailing between areas was one of the worst design decisions I can think of.

I've never played Resistance to judge it, so I'm going to have to stick with Halo. Its multiplayer is like digital crack.

There you go. Play the other ones and come back posting here, you'll regret what you just wrote! ^_^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
De85 said:

There you go. Play the other ones and come back posting here, you'll regret what you just wrote! ^_^

It may change my opinion of the series, and how I rank them, but what I said about windwaker stands.  That's why I put that disclaimer in, because I know my current opinion is not derived from all available games.

Around the Network

If you didn't like WW, you probbly won't like the other Zelda's either. The gameplay is the same in all Zelda's. It's just that why all love it.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Resistance only has one game out which means that it is not a series.

Even if you are the biggest shooter fan in the world I don't know how you could compare Halo and Zelda. Zelda is one of the biggest video game franchises of all time. Halo isn't there yet.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

De85 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
De85 said:

It may change my opinion of the series, and how I rank them, but what I said about windwaker stands.  That's why I put that disclaimer in, because I know my current opinion is not derived from all available games.

Not bad, I like that attitude. I was expecting something like ''No, it's true, Zelda sucks because TWW sucked. lolololol. Halo is god!'

But still, what bugged me is that you did not judge Resistance because you didn't play it, yet you (kind of) rated the whole Zelda series on The Wind Waker's design! I'm guessing it was Halo > Zelda > Resistance though... If not, well, whatever! o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Sephiroth357 said:

Aren't we going with trends?After all, Most Nintendo fans do. Correct? Maybe you should go look at the definition of average again.

It's a horrible console and it outsells the ones that have good games on them.

So than you admit the PS3 and 360 are better?

I'm not a Nintendo fan.

And of course the PS3 and 360 are better, no doubt about that. Wii is a POS for a gaming console but decent as a toy. I'm going by the quality of the games. And Zelda is the best.

Back to trolling I see? See ya in a week man.

SHMUPGurus said:
De85 said:
--snipped--

Not bad, I like that attitude. I was expecting something like ''No, it's true, Zelda sucks because TWW sucked. lolololol. Halo is god!'

But still, what bugged me is that you did not judge Resistance because you didn't play it, yet you (kind of) rated the whole Zelda series on The Wind Waker's design! I'm guessing it was Halo > Zelda > Resistance though... If not, well, whatever! o_o

Close, I rated my experience with the Zelda series based on only Windwaker, because that's all I can do.  So far my experience with Halo has been better, but I understand Ocarina of Time is supposed to be the best.  If I had played it, maybe my opinion would be different, and I also realise that future Halo/Zelda games may shift the landscape entirely.  I'll just have to wait and see.