By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 25 Scariest Resident Evil Moments

The flaming guy that bursts out of the refrigerator in RE4 kicked ass.

Also, the regenerators and the "what's-it" in the burlap sack...

RE4 had a lot of inventive scares that revived the series. Another one of my favorites was returning to the church a short time after defeating El Gigante, and seeing the dogs for the first time. I said, "oh, hey, my dog is here." Then it pounced on me and I was frantically mashing away at the buttons to get it off. It was not the friendly dog.

Around the Network

i loved teh list until...#!--the winner should have been teh first time you run across a zombie and it gets up and comes after you....that was scariest

No oven man? He scared the bejeebus outta me.

I mean, here I am, minding my own business, infiltrating an island, and BAM! Some random guy bursts out of the oven screaming bloody murder. *shivers*

Curse you Oven Man, curse you!

Actually scariest moment was that licker jumping into the interrogation room. No one remembers that?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:

Actually scariest moment was that licker jumping into the interrogation room. No one remembers that?

Seems to me I spent a lot of time replaying that particular area...

Around the Network

The oven man scared the crap out of me.

Also the 1st time I played through RE4, in one of the cabins on the way to the village their a guy, but I dident see him till he tried to kill me.

That also scared the crap out of me.

haha number 2 running out of ammo is so true i always seemed to run out of ammo all the time and be like crap what do i do know haha

9.) First encounter with Lisa Trevor (Resident Evil remake)

We love the Resident Evil remake for GameCube because it allows us to explore new areas. With that, however, comes new adversaries, and nothing prepared us for Lisa Trevor. This poor girl was forced by Umbrella to undergo horrible experiments that mutated her into an ugly beast. All we know is she scared the crap out of us as we explored a tiny cottage behind the mansion. She lets herself in, slowly lumbers over and sprouts tentacles. We screamed like girls.

So true. And it's even worse when you try to fight her and die like 10 times in a row. Then you check gamefaqs only to find otu she's invincible. >_

A great list, I pretty much agee with most of the stuff there.

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

yah Lisa Trevor freaked me out. That was intense