By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 25 Scariest Resident Evil Moments

25.) Robert Kendo gets mauled (Resident Evil 2)

"Who are ya? What are ya doing here?" These are the words of Raccoon City's terrified gun store owner. After Claire redfield wanders into his shop, the two exchange pleasantries and then, suddenly, a small group of zombies burst through the front window, knock him to the floor and eat him alive. So much for making friends.

24.) Kenneth Sullivan's tape (Resident Evil remake)

In the original Resident Evil, after discovering Kenneth's chewed corpse, Jill Valentine says to Barry Burton, "Kenneth was killed too! Maybe by this creature." At first it sounds stupid, since Jill actually walks in on the zombie taking a bite out of her coworker, but we never knew how he wound up in that situation, at least until the Resident Evil remake for GameCube. Towards the end of the game, you discover a video recording Kenneth took before and while he was being snacked on. The poor guy walks into a hallway, fires a few useless shots his attacker's way (shoot it in the head) and trips, falling prey to a hungry zombie. It's not a surprise moment, but watching it gives us chills.

23.) Alligator in the sewer (Resident Evil 2)

Our moms warned us that if we flushed our pet alligator down the toilet, they'd grow to immense proportions. OK, so we never had a pet alligator and that's an urban legend, but try telling that to Capcom. While exploring the Raccoon City sewers, Leon Kennedy encounters a humongous reptile. With no method of escape, we were forced to battle this menace. At least we didn't smell like a sewer afterwards.

Note: We were unable to find a good picture of the alligator

22.) Dog under the stairs (Resident Evil: Code Veronica)

It doesn't take Claire Redfield long to discover Rockfort Island's horrors. While walking down some stairs, an unseen menace gets a good look at her sexy legs. Moments later a zombie dog springs into the air and attempts to maul our hero. At home, we jumped off the couch.

rest here

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/galleries/top-25-scariest-resident-evil-moments/

Around the Network

no RE fans online right now?

I remember first playing 2, my introduction to the series. Just the whole atmosphere freaked me out. Then there was Lisa's moaning if you check behind the main stairs in the remake of one.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I THINK THE SCARIEST WAS IN THE FIRST ONE WHEN READ THE GUYS DIARY THEN HE CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET TO EAT YOU. (ITCHY ITCHY HOT)

what scared me the most was the creepy music of the remake, and the slow zombie sounds

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

I don't like the look of that dog

I skipped a bunch cuz I havent played the games yet. but from what I know a good list.

First Resident Evil dominated that list.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

IMO, they could've thrown Verdugo in there. That battle was pretty scary, scary than a lot off that list.

The regenerators/Iron Maidens were scary

#11 ruined it.
RE5 is yet to be released...