By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mercenaries 2 WIF has antialliasing issues in PS3

You can find the full review of the game here

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/mercenaries2worldinflames/review.html

FROM GAMESPOT

The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game are mostly similar, but the PS3 has some ugly aliasing problems.

Around the Network

Lol, i saw the video too, it wasn't that the ps3 had little aa support, it was that the 360 version had like blob terrain.
i saw that side-by-side
land in the 360 version was like green lava

although that doesn't mean i thought the ps3 was any better... in my opinion, they could have done more on both consoles instead of applying a grease smear to the lens of the 360 version.

So a game rated 5.0 by the site is something you pull up to mention that it has problems on the PS3? :)

Your signature isn't helping either...

YAY FOR THE XBOX VERSION!!!

*sigh*

-twesterm edit-

This is your first and only warning: calling someone an ass in another language is just as bad here as calling someone an ass in English.

aha
i care
and yes .. welcome to the forums :)

Around the Network
papflesje said:
So a game rated 5.0 by the site is something you pull up to mention that it has problems on the PS3? :)

*sigh*

To be fair here on gamerankings the game fgot a 74% which puts it way above a 5.  You seem to mention the only once score that was way off.  To be honest the game is buggy on BOTH Consoles. 

And yes he has he is a 360 fan but that dosent change the facts of the post which are true.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

theprof00 said:
instead of makakas, you name should be malakas, since your news is delivering someone else's news.

Wow someone feelings got seriously hurt

These news came from Gamespot and not by me go read their review

By attacking me and insulting me by calling me Malakas (Yes i am a Greek and i know what it means) you got yourself in trouble.

Well i guess the moderator will fix your attitude do not worry...

Makakas said:
theprof00 said:
instead of makakas, you name should be malakas, since your news is delivering someone else's news.

Wow someone feelings got seriously hurt

These news came from Gamespot and not by me go read their review

By attacking me and insulting by calling me Malakas (Yes i am a Greek and i know what it means) you got yourself in trouble.

Well i guess the moderator will fix your attitude do not worry...

A lot pf MS haters on these boards you get use to it..

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Bah, even im not gonna get excited over this game having differences.

Tease.

xman said:
papflesje said:

*sigh*

To be fair here on gamerankings the game fgot a 74% which puts it way above a 5.  You seem to mention the only once score that was way off.  To be honest the game is buggy on BOTH Consoles. 

And yes he has he is a 360 fan but that dosent change the facts of the post which are true.

You say that I only mention the one score that is this low.

He only mentions the one thing that suits him about the review to bash the PS3.

yes, he is a 360 fan... and it shows.