By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who think's the xbox 360 will outsell the PS3 for the holiday season?

Noo ps3 will outsel even de mighty wii! resistance2 litlebigplanet motorstorm whipeout hd fat prinses and in japan white knight stories.....

Around the Network

I think it might be close with ps3 coming out a little ahead.

Sony Is going to lower there price to $349.00 in december just to put the attention back on the Ps3, plus also the 160gb Ps3 bundle will arrive. they know how important the holiday sales are. They will not f this Up.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

^ I don't think they can afford to lower the price anymore, unless they do have the new RSX 65nm chip in the new 80GB/160GB versions, and maybe they might be making money off the consoles now because of it?? who knows

No way. In Europe they are dead, in Japan they are dead, and in NA they are facing serious competition.

Around the Network

So where did this idea come from that the PS3 suddenly has "tons of games" coming for the holidays and the Xbox360 has next to nothing? They both have a plethora of titles on the way--the vast, vast majority of them are shared.

The Xbox360 will no doubt win in North America where it's price cut just happens to be happening about a month and a half before the holiday season kicks into high gear. The PS3 will stay above the X360 in Japan, which is no surprise to anyone, I'm sure. Europe, I'm not sure. The PS3 has apparently been overtaking the Xbox360 in some regions over there. Who knows? It could go either way.

Worldwide, they'll either be roughly tied, or with the Xbox360 edging out the PS3 due in large part to the timely price cuts. It'll be close, no matter what.

If Xbox 360 fails to outsell PS3 WW this holiday season at $200. Its over. PS3 will destroy 360.

It might in America, but it will be pretty close, im sure ps3 will beat 360 for christmas, even with a price drop i just dont see the 360 doing it.

Halo didnt do it. Why do people think its gona happen this year.
No format war, decent releases. Big difference.

Ynwa.