Last few hours

Windows   89.058 %
 Mac   8.494 %
 Linux   1.785 %
 Mobile   0.618 %
 Console   0.045 %

Around the Network

Not sure how reliable these stats are.

I'm just looking forward to the release of IE8.... not because I like IE, but because once it's out, new company policy = IE6 no longer supported. IE7+, Mozilla, other "real" browsers only

It will be a motherfucking happy day when I no longer have to include IE6 css hacks and deal with javascript workarounds for bullshit like transparent pngs or hover attributes. Or just dealing with IE6's quirks in general.

MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

GO CHROME

CHROME ROCKS!

Firefox is probably better than Chrome though

^_^

Around the Network

It's a nice browser. I downloaded it last night. It was fast as hell, but today it started to lag a little and then all of a sudden it said "Google Chrome has crashed...do you wish to restart?" and I said "yes" and it restarted. There are some bugs but otherwise the browser has potential. I hope it dethrones IE, because that browser is so unreliable.

Firefox 3 and Safari I use a lot. Opera was okay for a day and I stop using it. On the Blackberry its a awesome browser. But on a PC...nah. I will pick Safari and Firefox over it any day.

But again Chrome is a nice addition to the web browser league, and I hope Google can iron out some bugs and a few kinks..

Sorry, but I just don't see how reliable these stats could be in the couple of days Chrome has been out.

skeezer said:
Firefox is probably better than Chrome though

Actually someone ran Chrome and Firefox side by side on identical laptops, and Chrome beat Firefox every time.

But Firefox is open source, so probably tons of people are working on making it faster as we speak.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Chrome is good, but crashes too much for me in contrast to the superior Firefox 3.

IE can suck it though.

If Chrome can get some add-ons, some I can't mention, then I'd use it, but it is lightning fast, but not as fast as Firefox.

Sansui said:
I'm just looking forward to the release of IE8.... not because I like IE, but because once it's out, new company policy = IE6 no longer supported. IE7+, Mozilla, other "real" browsers only

It will be a motherfucking happy day when I no longer have to include IE6 css hacks and deal with javascript workarounds for bullshit like transparent pngs or hover attributes. Or just dealing with IE6's quirks in general.

Amen.