By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FiRST ever NiGHTS Trailer!

I shed a tear, it's so beautiful..

http://uk.gamespot.com/video/938874/6173878/nights-journey-of-dreams-official-trailer-1 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

THANK GOD!!! Finally some more serious gaming!! I hope... The game looks amazing! Wonderful atmosphere, can't wait for the final results.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Ooh, very pretty. The voice sounds like a narrator from a Disney movie. =P

Looks exactly like the screens. I thought there would be improvement. It's colorful but I don't like how it looks.

Also the rocks and caverns look awful, they need to work on that.

Team Sonic is making the game so I am hoping they do better than they have lately.

Anyway it's still early in the making so it will look better later.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

You had to put that negativeness in your post didn't you.
By the way this is not the first time you do so, so you should not be the one telling people not to be negative.

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
Looks exactly like the screens. I thought there would be improvement. It's colorful but I don't like how it looks.

Also the rocks and caverns look awful, they need to work on that.

Team Sonic is making the game so I am hoping they do better than they have lately.

Anyway it's still early in the making so it will look better later.

your comment just ruined my pretty thread, can a mod remove it please <3

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Man, I don't know if it's the music, the narrator's voice, or the combination of the two, but that trailer gave me GOOSEBUMPS!

Graphics are alright overall - cool in some parts, so-so in others, so overall it looks like it will go through a few more rounds of polish, but looks promising.

If the gameplay will give me the kind of fuzzy feeling from watching the trailer, it's a definite buy. 

looks awesome, but did anyone thing the wiimote flying across the screen looked really tacky? definately picking this one up!

Watch (and hear) this. It´s music from the original Saturn game with gameplay from the sequel :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZm2eTNOOZE

MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

I'm a huge NiGHTS fan from wayyyyy back when, that game was supreme on the Saturn, nothing was better, and it REALLY looks like they've done it right, it looks like it flows the same and will be the same quasi on rails 2.5D action that the first game did so freakin well.

I had no expectations for this game, but seriously, my hype for this has EXPLODED. WOOOOWWW!!!!! It's such a niche game and sales wont be fantastic, but my god... who cares this is QUALITY!!!

WOOOOT