By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Wii site now up

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rfej/index.html The latest Fire Emblem is looking very good indeed and anther strong release for Wii- how do you think it is going to do?

Around the Network

Despite good reviews from Famitsu, I'm going to have to be cautiously pessimistic about the sales numbers for this game, I'd be happy just to see it on the top 10 for a single week.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Fire Emblem will make the top 10. Its a slow period for software in Japan. Fire Emblem has enough popularity to crack the the top 10. That said, I don't expect it to sell much better than VF5 did last week. My guess is that FE: GoD will sell around 35k to 45k.

Ya know, the Fire Emblem games are good, but if Nintendo just did a few things differently, I think they'd be considerably better myself. :)

Path of Radiance on Gamecube sold 100k first week...

Around the Network

Xzbeat said: Path of Radiance on Gamecube sold 100k first week...
I knew it sold well the first week but I didn't realize it cracked 100k. Hmmm...maybe Goddes of Dawn will sell better than I thought. I lowered my expectations because the GC has a larger userbase at PoR's release, of course the way the Wii is selling it will crush the GC Japanese install base in no time.

Sales here

100k in the first week and 55k in the following 4 months? Sounds like a small fanbase to me. :( But at least they're dedicated. :)