By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's the Hottest Fangirl: The Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft Fangirl?

why is the microsoft fan girl using a sony camera?

Around the Network
toot90 said:

Well spotted

toot90 said:

Microsoft hasn't bought that yet.

Anyways, Sony!

My question is, why is the Microsoft fangirl wearing a Mario t-shirt?

Man, that MS fangirl is one phony bitch.
And she looks like my sister. Yuck.

Around the Network

Forgot to answer the post, the Sony fangirl is by far the most attractive, as she is not chunky, not fake, and not underage.

Username2324 said:
Forgot to answer the post, the Sony fangirl is by far the most attractive, as she is not chunky, not fake, and not underage.

Wut? Explain the ton of make-up she has on her face, and the beautiful pose near her garden? o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

axumblade said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Man, that MS fangirl is one phony bitch.
And she looks like my sister. Yuck.

Not only that but she took one of Nintendo's biggest characters (no. not banjo kazooie) and stole Sony's technology (no. not.....whatever people say MS sold from sony..)

Nintendo girl looks like she's got a fat lip. Someone probably accidentally hit her when they were playing Tennis.

Sony girl is probably the most attractive but she seems kind of snobbish.

And other Nintendo woman looks like she should be in a rehabilitation facility. She looks all jacked up.

If only you knew what fat lips could do...! :3

I'm sure it's just the pose.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

SHMUPGurus said:
Username2324 said:

Wut? Explain the ton of make-up she has on her face, and the beautiful pose near her garden? o_o

I meant not fake to her brand, I mean come on, labeled a Microsoft fangirl but uses a Sony camera and wears Mario shirts?

Username2324 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Username2324 said:

I meant not fake to her brand, I mean come on, labeled a Microsoft fangirl but uses a Sony camera and wears Mario shirts?

Haha, yeah. But you know, mrduckbear might have invented all this stuff? Maybe the Sony fangirl is actually the Microsoft fangirl, etc.?

Random game thought :