By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Red Vs Blue warhawk question. Who is the real champion?

I read a story a while back that showed that for whatever bizarre reason, red teams win over blue teams a statistically significant amount. Something like red vs blue 55% vs 45% victories, applying to a wide range of games.

Warhawk actually tracks your victory rate with red a blue teams. Now for me at least it always seemed like I was getting my ass kicked by red, and that my chances of winning were considerably greater if I was on the red team. then I discovered it recorded all of that, and My record backs that up. My victory rate with red is 1.00 (50/50 split when I'm red) but a terrible .45 when I play as blue. Obviously that can't be the case for everyone because that wouldn't make any sense. But out of curiousity what is your red vs blue victory ratio?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Hold on until I check.

It's because red is God's chosen colour.

Ok Blue 0.56 despite playing 8hrs less than red.
Red 0.35.

Warhawk stats are excellent.

Team Games played Win/loss ratio time
Eucadian 20 1.83 3H49M
Chernovan 23 0.91 4H23M

Around the Network

I guess Red just favors me in this case.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

lol wow...

A couple weeks ago my Son said he didn't want to play on Red or blue (sorry I forgot what color he said) because that side always loses....

I'm thinking it was blue, will ask him in the morning.

The funny part is that I said "no there is no difference between colors"

now maybe he was right..... kids are so F'en Smart.

Side Note: I do now that a game like Day Of Defeat Source: the recoil of the weapons on the Axis is less, in turn Axis win 55% of the time over Allies, but I guess it all depends on how well one adats to the recoil.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Eucadian 157 games played, 1.06 win/loss ratio, time as 32H34M
Chernovan 186 games played, .47 win/loss ratio, time as 41H09M
overall win/loss: 0.69

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka