By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts III (3) Leaning Towards PS3?

http://www.psu.com/Rumor--KHIII-to-be-shown-at-TGS-as-PS3-exclusive-News--a0004698-p0.php --- Link

Hope this is true, see'n every string of hair in sora's spiky head would make me smile. although see'n the disney characters in full 1080p Hi def would scare me... oh well only time will tell.

Rumor: KHIII to be shown at TGS as PS3 exclusive

Posted on August 31st, 2008 at 22:31 EDT

According to the October issue of the Official PlayStation Magazine, it's rumored that Square Enix will not only reveal Kingdom Hearts III at the Tokyo Game Show, but announce the title as a PlayStation 3 exclusive.

“Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development as a PS3 exclusive and will be announced at TGS.” -OPM

Rumors have been circling this title since early last year, with speculation coming from both viewers at the Square Enix Party in the Closed Mega Theatre in 2007, and players who beat Kingdom Hearts 2 and unlocked the secret trailer. With the Tokyo Game Show set to begin on October 9, it won't be too much longer until we verify or disprove this information.

Around the Network

I am going to cry.

Old news

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=40111

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Old thread.

Countdown to Soriku... 3... 2... 1...

We shall see.....it will be good to see the series back, regardless of console.

Around the Network

oh ow

No more of these threads.

I hope Kingdom Hearts III is WiiWare exclusive their.

I so hope Kingdom Hearts III is PS3 Exclusive. Just to see Soriku go Insane and eat lots of Crow ^_^. Its all fun and games Soriku im just kidding

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

http://www.psu.com/Rumor--KHIII-to-be-shown-at-TGS-as-PS3-exclusive-News--a0004698-p0.php --- Link

Hope this is true, see'n every string of hair in sora's spiky head would make me smile. although see'n the disney characters in full 1080p Hi def would scare me... oh well only time will tell.

Rumor: KHIII to be shown at TGS as PS3 exclusive

Posted on August 31st, 2008 at 22:31 EDT

According to the October issue of the Official PlayStation Magazine, it's rumored that Square Enix will not only reveal Kingdom Hearts III at the Tokyo Game Show, but announce the title as a PlayStation 3 exclusive.

“Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development as a PS3 exclusive and will be announced at TGS.” -OPM

Rumors have been circling this title since early last year, with speculation coming from both viewers at the Square Enix Party in the Closed Mega Theatre in 2007, and players who beat Kingdom Hearts 2 and unlocked the secret trailer. With the Tokyo Game Show set to begin on October 9, it won't be too much longer until we verify or disprove this information.

you already have.

mickey donald and goofy appear in many intro and ending movies

so what

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99