By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who can i complain to about a moderator abusing his power ?

this is what happened a few days ago

To:
gimmebanana
Subject:
Warning: Please shorten your sig
Hello, please read the forum rules and shortern your sig.  Thanks!

gimmebanana
To:
Subject:

heres a list of a very few ppl who hafe a sig exactly the size of mine or bigger , thanks for the warning but i believe my sig is juss about rite size , plus after my 1st sig NO one has complained of mine being too big at all.. so look for the big fish fellow moderator and  let the small fish swim about.
user

user

user

user

user

user

user

To:
gimmebanana
Subject:

heres a list of a very few ppl who hafe a sig exactly the size of mine or bigger , thanks for the warning but i believe my sig is juss about rite size , plus after my 1st sig NO one has complained of mine being too big at all.. so look for the big fish fellow moderator and  let the small fish swim about.
user

user

user

user

user

user

user

Thank you for pointing out the other people, I'll give them a warning as well.  I can only warn people as I see them or as others report them.  We do not have a tool for finding this so don't think I'm out to get just you.

That said, please have your sig changed by the end of the day.  This is your final warning.

i got banned afterwards ,i never changed my sig size cuz i didnt believe that it was big in the first place....what do u think ??? below me is the same sig i got banned for (edit: i changed the sig)..! and i still will not change it  

who can i complain to cuz this is injustice...and the moderator whom i will not name has been on my ass since i joined .

Around the Network

snitch hope you get banned again

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

if u were in my shoes ull understand .

gimmebanana said:
kirby007 said:

if u were in my shoes ull understand .

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Your sig is gigantic. Shrink it.

Around the Network

Just shrink your sig dude, its not that big of a deal. I've done it several times, and it is annoying if people's sigs are too big.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Haha, we can click on it and see it was twesterm.

Anyway, he's right. They can only catch you one at a time. Shrink your sig.

The mod was right this time. Fix your sig.

"The mod who I will not name"

HAHAHAHAHA, lol
All I had to do was click on "moderator" to find out who it was

EDIT- Beaten by the Ghost...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Shrink it. It no big deal

Everybody can see who the mod was. lol

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.