By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game looks better, Gears of War 2 or Heavy Rain?

jerseyboy609 said:
Bobo012893 said:
How'd Gears win against Killzone 2?

Well, Killzone Graphics are great, but the clarity of the image looks better in Gears, plus Xbox has a thing for getting rid of those Jaggies a bit better

Show me one jaggy in Killzone 2 and I will lick peanut butter off of your wrinkly old balls

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network
Bobo012893 said:
jerseyboy609 said:
Bobo012893 said:

Well, Killzone Graphics are great, but the clarity of the image looks better in Gears, plus Xbox has a thing for getting rid of those Jaggies a bit better

Show me one jaggy in Killzone 2 and I will lick peanut butter off of your wrinkly old balls

lmao...ok hold on

shouldn't you compare heavy rain to alan wake?

Heavy Rain

Bobo012893 said:
jerseyboy609 said:
Bobo012893 said:

Here you go

Around the Network

It's kind of impossible to compare them. Different art styles and different types of games. Not to mention the fact that we've seen *very* little of Heavy Rain.

jerseyboy609 said:
Bobo012893 said:
jerseyboy609 said:
Bobo012893 said:

Here you go

no pic.. ?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

lol he tried to link to his local drive: file:///C:/Users/Armand/Documents/Desktop/killzone_021304_005.jpg

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Gears 2, but Killzone 2 beats both in terms of graphics.

jerseyboy609 said:
Bobo012893 said:
jerseyboy609 said:
Bobo012893 said:

Here you go

I can't see it

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893