By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Latest E3 rumours... (new Tales of for Wii and more...)

Rockstar won't make an appearance, they just released a new trailer and have another one coming soon so they aren't gonna show anything at E3.

Also, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics rivaling Halo hype? Yeah, ok.... my expectations are very low for this game since it's not being made by Nintendo or Sega.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

The game is created by Sega with the support of Myamoto.

It's not because you have low expectation for this game that's the same for everyone. It's sure it won't have the hype of Halo, but don't forget that Mario and Sonic are two strong names and matching them in a single game for the first time can easly appeal to the gamers who saw these two character fighting each other in the 90, that's what we call nostalgia. And if they create this game like Mario Strikers, Mario Tennis or Mario Golf, he can have a greater appeal to the casual crowd than Halo.

There is other factor to, there are many great games comming this holiday on each platforms. In 2004, the Xbox had Halo 2, PS2 had GTA, the GC had Metroid Prime 2 and the PC had Half-Life 2.

For 2007 :

360 - Halo 3, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Quake Wars, Mass Effect, Too Human, GTA, Madden, COD 4 and others...

PS3 - GTA, COD 4, Assassin's Creed, Madden, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Uncharted and others...

Wii - Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros, No More Heroes, Resident Evil : UC, Metroid Prime 3, Mario and Sonic, Madden and others...

It's not the same scenario than 3 years ago. So anything can happen.

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

do we need rumors ,when E3 is starting in just some hours? I think we don't - just wait for the conferences and real , hard news.

Oh. My. GOD. I will so fucking have an orgasm if there's going to be a Tales of Symphonia sequel on the wii.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.