By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was gone for 2 months - what did I miss in the world of gaming?

I can't stand reggie of nintendo or that OTHER person because of their smiles..

Around the Network

New PSP-3000 bundles at $199 and PS3 80GB for $399 and 160GB Uncharted bundle l8r for $499 Games to watch out 4 include Resistance 2, LBP, Fallout 3

Rumors of 360 price drop sept. 7. alrdy have 60gb for $349. Games to watch out for include Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3

Wii gets new animal crossing, wii sports resort, wiispeak, wiimotion for wiimote.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

FFXIII not xbox 360 exclusive

you still can play it on ps3

360 is currently experiencing RPG overload

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

wait.....so theres a psp-3000 and a 160gb ps3?

Around the Network

why did e3 fail?

oh yeah, how's infamous coming along?

noname2200 said:

360 sales doubled after Tales of Vesperia, but died again the next week

but remember the 360 is sold out in japan so that is why sales died

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Thers also a onslought of original psn games coming.

The most intereting to me being

"Fat Princess"

"Flower"

And a tower defence game that looks like starship troopers XD wot wot.

And infamous is shaping up to look awesome. A little like a modern assassins creed in gta styled city where you can shoot lightning from your hands.

There was also a Teaser of God of War 3 released. Might want to check it out. Beware though, it contains "EPIC OVERKILL."

Tekken 6 should be coming in japan september and everywhere else december. Not 100 percent certain. Also, ffvxiii remains 100 percent exclusive.

There was also shown ingame footage from heavy rain. And a few new other games were revealed. One being "hardware 2" i think
and the other (i can't remember the name) but it's supposed to be more awesome than anything that has ever come before. According to the hype of those who has seen it. (the bbc game ?)

all ps news from me btw. Thats where i keep up the most.

Check out my game about moles ^

what about fallout 3......the guy at the e3 demo said it's exclusive for 360 and windows.....is that true?