By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Attention Barack doubters: He's never gonna let you down.

bigjon said:
ManusJustus said:
bigjon said:
wow... And people this guy to be the Head of State...

The video is edited.

I knew that. He is too busy all the time proving he is "cool". That is why so many people my age worship him the way they do a rockstar or such. Where is the meat an potatoes with this man. I have never heard anyone say nothing and sound so good saying it.

Meat and potatoes? I think this is what you're looking for:

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/ObamaBlueprintForChange.pdf

Around the Network

this is rick roll we can believe in

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

That's a good one. In some parts it sounds like he's actually badly singing along.

That was pretty funny....how much time did it take the guy to do this......go through all the clips, cut it out, and join it.......

izaaz101 said:
That was pretty funny....how much time did it take the guy to do this......go through all the clips, cut it out, and join it.......

Just finding and collecting all those clips, trimming them to the size you want, and tossing them into one sequence would take forever.

Then there's the actual editing where you time every cut just perfectly to match the music for optimal lulz.

A whole lot of work was put into this.

That said, I'm surprised there aren't more of these on the internet.  They're amazing every time.  I watched this so many times today, and used it on so many people.  Damn it's good.

Around the Network

Great Video

LOL Obama roll'd

Awesome! I saw this on AotS last week!! Laughed my ass off.

that's fantastic. How is McCain going to respond to THIS?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Barrack should play this at his next speech thing starting with "I am dropping out. Here is my video prroving why I should"