By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Too Lazy for Google Thread

This is the thread wherey you ask very simple questions. The kind where you really should just get the answer yourself. But you don't have to now, because you can just post it in this thread.

I've got a question. How much space does a PSP UMD disk hold?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

hehe, I like the idea of this thread

umd = 1.8gb of space.

How much does a 20gb PS3 go for in Japan? (yen/USD) 

IGN said: "We conducted a quick check of that very market today via a few Tokyo game shops and found both 20 Gig and 60 Gig models available for purchase. We also found used versions of both packages, with one retailer charging 42,800 yen for a used 20 Gig model and 49,800 yen for a used 60 gig model. The usual retail prices for new versions are, respectively, 49,800 yen and 59,800 yen."

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Gratsi.

Does anyone know how much the 80GB PS3 costs in Korea? I thought I heard or read somewhere that it was cheaper than 600USD.

June was the vague drop date, and today Sony made it official. The PS3 will launch in Korea on June 16th. The 80GB version (and only the 80GB version) will go on sale June 16th for 518,000 won (US $557). from engadget

no price cut there, but already a decent price

Around the Network

Anyone know how much the VoD on the PS3 in Korea is?

Or the price of tea in China?   ;)