By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best looking console game.

Naughty dog sure did make the PS3 hardware their bitch.

Around the Network

Naughty Dog is an excellent developer. I hope this game ends up satisfying PS3 fans. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Im satisified enough, the gameplay is remarkeble. The best looking console game, but there have been roumers that killzone 2 looks better than the CGI footage?!! Wow if that is true I am going to change my signature to Killhalo 2 lmao!! Just a joke, nice pics but the game looks beter in motion.

mM

Interesting screenshots. Naughty Dog has definitely turned out some great stuff in the past. That said, the textures and lighting effects in those are freaking awesome, but the polygon count sure looks to be pretty low overall. The second picture really illustrates the long polygonal shapes in the trees and rocks. Also, do you know for certain whether this is a pre-rendered sequence or is this "in-game"?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

It's one of the best looking.

Add to that these games:

Gears of War, Lair, Unreal Tournament 3, Mass Effect, Bioshock and Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I dont know im rocking GEARS ... until i see it with my two eyes on my tv.. then i say gears hands down right now... i do think lair... uncharted and unreal T3 will surpass gears of war soon though...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

kn said:
Interesting screenshots. Naughty Dog has definitely turned out some great stuff in the past. That said, the textures and lighting effects in those are freaking awesome, but the polygon count sure looks to be pretty low overall. The second picture really illustrates the long polygonal shapes in the trees and rocks. Also, do you know for certain whether this is a pre-rendered sequence or is this "in-game"?

They've shown in gameplay footage and it looks like that.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

This game does look incredible. Also it should be pointed out that it has to be seen in moton to see the best of it. Naughty Dog have a good track record and I fully expect this game to live up to expectations.

i think that Alan Wake will be the best looking console game, but this looks very good.

megaxl said:
i think that Alan Wake will be the best looking console game, but this looks very good.

Alan wake? this game will kik ass just watch

mM